viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Week 10: Technology Integration

My reflection about  "Building Teacher Skills Through the Interactive Web"

It time to my true, at the beginning I was nervous, because I had always involved with classroom language, always tried to enhance techniques through technology, I thought I was doing it, but after this course, I will be only practicing.

Each week was a new expectation about the all tasks for the week like the discussion and the different articles which had to read in order to develop our tasks. Particularly I had to read a lot, and write my tasks on a word page, before to post them.

It was amazing all the things we shared like: The ABCD objectives, create an online class, exercises about hyperlinks, do the final project, refresh knowledge about multiple intelligences and styles of learning, and least the Levels of Technology Integration (LoTI) was great because they help us to recognize in which level we are and what we would like to be in a year.

I think it is a good time to become to do changes in our responsibility in learners education. Those changes depend of us, because we take the decision above the use of technology and make our classes modern and fun in order to motivate learners to love and learn English, when students are involved in actively creating their knowledge; they learn and retain the context easier.

Now, at the end I feel satisfied because I innovate knowledge, I stayed to reflect in my real style learning in order to applied to my students, and beginning to plan my lesson using ABCD objectives and above all use technological tools in order to engage students and motivate them to love and learn English.

Finally, I want to thank firstly to Oregon University for the opportunity that give us to innovate our knowledge through this kind of programs. To Robert for his dedication in each of our steps in the development of this course, the support he provided us to development in each discussion was the highest level and forced to become increasingly better in our cognitive needs…

Thanks very much, all people who participated in this interesting online course…. I am always going to remember you too much….

Love,

Genny

1 comentario:

  1. Genny

    What a nice final letter. I appreciate your hard work and your ability to work through challenging times. You have done well. I am glad you feel satisfied: when I hear that *you* feel satisfied, then *I* can feel satisfied, too.

    Take care,
    Robert

    ResponderEliminar